vanja
Neues Mitglied
- 1. Juli 2022
- 2
- 0
Hi everyone ,
I would like to export created templates in "jtl-Ameise" via cmd. As described in JTL documentation the command is as follows:
"path to JTL-wawi-ameise.exe" -s server -d XXXX -u user -p pass -t EXPort template -o "E:New.csv"
When I use this command (with provided credentials) I get an error: database connection failed - login error.
If I open JTL-ameise trough cmd and enter credentials manually, I can connect normally.
What could be the problem? I checked server, passwords, user name etc and they are all correct - it works manually.
Thank you. Best regards, Vanja.
I would like to export created templates in "jtl-Ameise" via cmd. As described in JTL documentation the command is as follows:
"path to JTL-wawi-ameise.exe" -s server -d XXXX -u user -p pass -t EXPort template -o "E:New.csv"
When I use this command (with provided credentials) I get an error: database connection failed - login error.
If I open JTL-ameise trough cmd and enter credentials manually, I can connect normally.
What could be the problem? I checked server, passwords, user name etc and they are all correct - it works manually.
Thank you. Best regards, Vanja.