Offen Want to know how to find a storage space for the product

Ivan

Neues Mitglied
7. November 2019
Hello,

There is one product in my hand and I am tracking its location with JTL mobile application in the pick list option. But when I get the result in the end after tracking that product I only found the box number of that product. There are many boxes with the same number in the hall, I want to find out in application where is the exact storage space for that product in the hall? For example: Storage space name. In this way I can easily go to that storage space in the hall and grab my product from that box.

Stetto

Sehr aktives Mitglied
2. Juli 2009
Hello Ivan,

what do you mean with "box"? The bin location where the article ist stored?

If you just searching a bin location of an article, you can use the informations dialog of jtl wms mobile. Scan article number / SKU and it will show you all bins where the article is stored.

If you use a correct picklist, created with JTL-WMS Warehouse Management System, it will show you the bin location where you must go to grab the product.

If you until now don't use JTL-WMS you must use that! At the moment it's not possible to use JTL-WMS Mobile without our WMS, if you want to know the exact storage position for your article.

So i think there are many open questions, which used be cleared to give you a usefull and maybe better answer.