Neu Transferring the customer account credit from shop to JTL WAWI

Developer

Aktives Mitglied
30. Juli 2019
Hello team,
Hope all are doing well ... :)

We have one problem with customer account credit. The customer account credit did not transfer from the shop to JTL WAWI. We need to increase or update the customer credit on JTL WAWI from the JTL shop. Can you please give your valuable solutions?

Thanks in advance :)

DasPatte

Aktives Mitglied
16. Mai 2018
Hi.

What kind of "Account credit" do you mean? The customer haves a positive amount in the shop? Or is it from a coupon-code?
Or have i misread it completely and you mean the credit line? The credit line comes only in one way from the wawi -> to the shop.

Just upload a screenshot of it, so i can see what you mean.

cheers, Patrick

Developer

Aktives Mitglied
30. Juli 2019
Hi.

What kind of "Account credit" do you mean? The customer haves a positive amount in the shop? Or is it from a coupon-code?
Or have i misread it completely and you mean the credit line? The credit line comes only in one way from the wawi -> to the shop.

Just upload a screenshot of it, so i can see what you mean.

cheers, Patrick

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for your response. "Account credit" means Increase credit for online shop (Guthaben für Onlineshop erhöhen) . If I change prepaid credit to the customer in the "tkunde" table column of "fGuthaben" it will reflect in the online shop. Please refer to the below image. But, the updated credit is not sent to JTL WAWI. We need to send credit from the shop to JTL WAWI. Is it possible?

Anhänge

• change.png
    change.png
    34,8 KB · Aufrufe: 3

DasPatte

Aktives Mitglied
16. Mai 2018
Okay, just Open the Customer the Wawi, select the Onlineshop, press „Guthaben an Onlineshop senden“.
If the Customer spend a amount from this credit, it appears in the incoming Order as „used discount“ without a coupon-code.
This value can be used to update the credit in a separated field in the customer view.

is that nearly what you try to do?

cheers

Developer

Aktives Mitglied
30. Juli 2019
Okay, just Open the Customer the Wawi, select the Onlineshop, press „Guthaben an Onlineshop senden“.
If the Customer spend a amount from this credit, it appears in the incoming Order as „used discount“ without a coupon-code.
This value can be used to update the credit in a separated field in the customer view.

is that nearly what you try to do?

cheers

Hello Patrick,
I have created the credit to a customer in JTL WAWI it's working fine. I need help updating the credits to the customer from JTL Shop to JTL WAWI which means when I create or update the values (credits) in the table "tgutschein" it needs to sync with JTL WAWI. Is it possible?

and the above-mentioned option „Guthaben an Onlineshop senden“ is not there in JTL WAWI. Please refer to the image.

Thanks in advance...

Selection_043.png

Selection_044.png

DasPatte

Aktives Mitglied
16. Mai 2018
Okay, it is „Guthaben hinzufügen“ in the 2nd Image and „Guthaben verwalten“ in the first one.
So you meant, that you change it in the MySQL database from the shop, okay. Now it makes sense 😅

Just go to your backend and search for “ Eigene Felder” if it is in German. In English it should be something like “custom fields”.

Then you can easily match this field with a custom Field in the Wawi “Admin -> Eigene Felder -> (Dropdown in the left upper corner) Kunden” create a new field as “Dezimalzahl” and chose a name, you want.

Back in the shop backend, you can chose this field with typing the same name in the “Wawi-Name” of the custom field.

the option to show the field for the customer should be disabled. Because it is a input field and that is not so much fun if the customer can change it.

last thing to do is to copy the value from tGutschein into this field.
And, there it is...

i Hope it is understandable enough, as I did it completely while sitting in the car and without a computer in front of me 😅

Cheers, Patrick