Category Filter issue in JTL Shop5.2.0

Monika Chaudhary

Neues Mitglied
19. Juli 2023
Here is the issue in category filters in JTL Shop5.2.0

Untitled.png
In that first image when I fill all the fields in home page like Manufacture, Model, Date of Manufacture and KBA Number then shows me this page which shows us filtered product. After that when I select any category from that page in the second image then shows me all product of that category. But we want the filtered products for all categories.

JTL_Pic1.png
Can someone have any solution for this?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Monika Chaudhary

Neues Mitglied
19. Juli 2023

Den Anhang 101194 betrachten
In that first image when I fill all the fields in home page like Manufacture, Model, Date of Manufacture and KBA Number then shows me this page which shows us filtered product. After that when I select any category from that page in the second image then shows me all product of that category. But we want the filtered products for all categories.

Den Anhang 101197 betrachten
is there anyone have any solution for the same?

MHillmann

Mitarbeiter
11. Oktober 2018
Hello Monika,

I guess you are using a plugin for the selection of "Manufacture, Model, Date of Manufacture and KBA Number" ?

Greetings Michael

Monika Chaudhary

Neues Mitglied
19. Juli 2023

Den Anhang 101194 betrachten

Den Anhang 101197 betrachten
is there anyone have any solution for the same?
Hello Monika,

I guess you are using a plugin for the selection of "Manufacture, Model, Date of Manufacture and KBA Number" ?

Greetings Michael
Yes, We are using plugin for the same.