A problem with ImageMagick

eonetix

Aktives Mitglied
1. Juli 2007
Hi,

I've just installed the JTL WebShop and I've run into a problem. ImageMagick doesn't seem to be supported by my hosting company. I've contacted the support and all I've got was a path to the /usr/bin/php_safemode , where ImageMagick resides. The thing is that I can't find or figure out a way to use the webshop with this path. I guess I need the imagick php module. Is there way for me to configure it myself? Or a way to still use ImageMagick but with the path they gave me ?

Thanks in advance.

L.Mechler

Gut bekanntes Mitglied
14. August 2013
AW: A problem with ImageMagick

Hi,

you don't need imagemagick to operate JTL Shop3, it's just an optional plugin to speed up image synchronisation between WAWI and Shop, but everything runs fine without it.
If you want to use it anyway you should maybe ask in imagemagick forums how to install on your server, I'm sure u will get better suggestions there because it isn't really related to JTL Shop itself...

Best regards

eonetix

Aktives Mitglied
1. Juli 2007
AW: A problem with ImageMagick

Hey,

thanks of the reply :) I've noticed that I can upload images through WAWI and sync them with the shop with no problem. Does the JTL Shop3 need imagemagick just for the synchronisation with WAWI ? In other words would a user browsing the website be slowed down by the lack of imagemagick ?
Thanks.